Device for thrombus destruction
New treatment method is based on mechanical and cavitational intravascular influence on atherosclerosis calcific plaques and thrombembols by flexible waveguide.
- to carry out intravascular thrombus destruction;
- for atraumatic surgery on main arteries;
- studying a possibility of atherosclerosis treatment with the help of flexible wave guides using endoectomy method.
The device consists of the portable ultrasound generator operating in a batch mode, piezoelectric ceramic converter and acoustic system with removable flexible waveguides of different length.
- operating frequency, 22-28 kHz;
- radiation rate, 7-82 W/cm2;
- amplitude of oscillation of waveguide, 50 micron.
- time of thrombus destruction in condition of in vivo no more than 35 s/cm;
- thrombus destruction dimension of fragments no more than 10 micron;
- surgical intervention on main arteries without traumas.
Scientific and production department of medical equipment of the State Enterprise «Scientific and Technological Park BNTU «Polytechnic»
24/34, Y. Kolas str., Minsk, 220013-BY, Republic of Belarus
+ 375 17 292 71 83
Orlovskij Sergey Victorovich