Electrolyte-Plasma Treatment of metal materials surface
- voltage - DC 300 V;
- current strength depends on the area of a treated surface (current density - 0,2 … 0,25 А/cm2);
- duration of treatment - 3-5 minutes. The further treatment is ineffective;
- attainable roughness – up to Rа 0,04 µ (depending on an initial state of a surface);
- rate of material removal – 1,5...3 µ/min.
- high intensity of deburring and smoothings of microroughnesses;
- increase of electrochemical uniformity of a surface;
- removal of extraneous impurities - the centers of corrosion;
- absence of power influence on a treated surface;
- easy process of metal removal from surfaces (etching);
- the applied equipment is universal.
Scientific and production department of electrolyte-plasma treatment of the State Enterprise «Scientific and Technological Park BNTU «Polytechnic»
24, Y. Kolas str., Minsk, 220013-BY, Republic of Belarus
+ 375 17 292 71 83