Tensometric Systems Controller "KTU-2"
Tensometric Systems Controller "KTU-2" is developed for control over processes of weighing and batching of various materials in industrial and agriculture enterprises.
Tensometric Systems Controller "KTU-2" performs:
- information reception and processing from one or several strain sensors (up to 6 units) integrated in parallel;
- controlling over the batching processes.
- consecutive dispensing of 4 components;
- long-term storage of the same recipe;
- high-speed sigma-delta ADP (information processing frequency upto 5 kHz);
- connection to a PC or any other management device (in particular, with the operator's controller);
- 5 discrete input/output channels (24V, 2А or 220V, 120mA);
- program dynamic filter providing stability of weight indications;
- automatic updating of dispensing parameters (with accounting the unsufficient supply of the material);
- serial interface RS 232C or RS 485.
Scientific and production republican affiliated unitary enterprise «New optoelectronic technologies» is the subsidiary enterprise of the Technopark BNTU «Polytechnic»
67/2-114b, Nezavisimosti ave., Minsk, 220013-BY, Republic of Belarus
+ 375 17 292 70 66
Artjushchik Vasily Sergeevich