Operator controlling system is developed for control over processes of weighing and batching of various materials in industrial and agriculture enterprises; maintenance of the databases on material consumption and loaded production registration.
The controller is a reprogrammable DNC-control device used for weighing and batching automation. It may be connected with 16 local controllers such as KTU-2 or any other possessing serial communication channel.
- management of the connected batchers in a uniform cycle;
- storage of upto 50 recipes consisting of 10 components;
- various types of shipped materials accounting;
- a flexible recustomized control system of a dispensing cycle;
- two serial intrefaces (RS 485 and/or RS 232C) for external devices connection;
- connection with the external PC;
- can be used for batchers management (there is the built-in block for information processing);
- multifunctionality and unique communication features, ability to be a part of the structure of various management devices, such as an operator's console;
- the built-in calendar/watch;
- end-product quality improvement due to the increase of dispensing accuracy, exact compounding observance;
- equipment reliability increase;
- equipment productivity increase;
- production management simplification.
- the detailed account of materials and quantity of the made product.
Scientific and production republican affiliated unitary enterprise «New optoelectronic technologies» is the subsidiary enterprise of the Technopark BNTU «Polytechnic»
67/2-114b, Nezavisimosti ave., Minsk, 220013-BY, Republic of Belarus
+ 375 17 292 70 66
Artjushchik Vasily Sergeevich