Discreet weighing batchers
The device is developed for weighing and batching of various materials at industrial and agriculture enterprises such as coating plants, concrete mixing stations, constructional material factories, glass-manufacturing plant, silicate factories, feed-milling plant etc.
The batch-weighing sampling device consists of a bucket installed on the strain-gauge sensors, a strain-gauge-type systems controller and actuating devices.
- material amount which should be dosed is controlled by the strain-gauge-type systems controller KTU-2 or the operator controlling system;
- the material enters from the feeders into the bucket and is weighed by strain-gage sensors;
- the material feeding terminates at required amount attaining, the flapper opens and the weighted material enters into the mixer.
- end-product quality improvement due to the increase of dispensing accuracy, exact compounding observance;
- equipment reliability increase;
- equipment productivity increase;
- production management simplification.
Scientific and production republican affiliated unitary enterprise «New optoelectronic technologies» is the subsidiary enterprise of the Technopark BNTU «Polytechnic»
67/2-114b, Nezavisimosti ave., Minsk, 220013-BY, Republic of Belarus
+ 375 17 292 70 66
Artjushchik Vasily Sergeevich